We are the premier urban park, home to the finest cultural and educational organizations, sports teams, festivals, community programs and entertainment facilities.
Our mission is to delight and inspire the human spirit in each person and bring together our rich and varied community.
Seattle Center Services
• Seattle Center produces quality entertainment programs that are free or low cost for the community and hosts over 5,000 shows and events each year.
Festivals and Celebrations
• Seattle Center presents many gatherings that bring the community together to celebrate art, music, food and culture. Annual major festivals include Northwest Folklife, Seattle International Children’s Festival, Bite of Seattle, Bumbershoot and Seattle Center Festál.
• There are six venues that can be rented on a short-term basis.
• There are ten cultural facilities - theaters, rehearsal facilities and museums that enable resident organizations to present their art.
Seattle Center Monorail and Parking
• There is plenty of parking around the campus or the Monorail ride is only two minutes from downtown.
Public and Green Spaces
• The Center’s 74-acre campus has over 24 acres of open space together with fountains, gardens and a park.
For general information, contact Customer Service at 206-684-7200 or in person at the 2nd floor Armory Customer Service Office.
Hours: Monday-Sunday, 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
Seattle Center, 305 Harrison Street, Seattle, WA 98109