SEATTLE CENTER BIG BIRTHDAY BASH
Sept. 8, 11am – 3pm, FREE Admission
Seattle Center Campus, Sponsored by Bartell Drugs
Please join us for a really, really BIG PARTY,
the Seattle Center Big Birthday Bash sponsored by Bartell Drugs, Sept. 8, 11am
– 3pm. This FREE admission, fun and family-friendly, community-wide celebration
is a centerpiece of The Next
Fifty, where you’ll find the most entertainment and activity-packed
4 hours of the past 50 years, with live bands, colorful spectacles, interactive
diversions and much, much more.
Here’s a sample of what you’ll enjoy:
- Five U.S. Bank Music and Arts Spotlight Stages - check out the lineup
- Junior League of Seattle Kid's Zone with FREE World's Fair coloring books to the
first 1000 takers
- FREE Rides in the Wells Fargo Advisors Playway (11am – 2:30pm) *
- FREE Seattle Center Monorail Rides for kids 12 & under (with paying adult, 10am – 4pm) - sponsor and preferred transit provider of The Next Fifty
- FREE Birthday cake for the first 1,500 takers
- FREE Ivar's Clam Chowder samples for the first 10,000 takers
- FREE Admission to EMP for ages 16 & under
- Two FREE Space Needle admission vouchers for youth 12 & under for every paid adult. * *
- Bartell Drugs Wellness Tent
- CupCake Palooza Contest
- Century Ballroom® Outdoors
- Cut The Birthday Cake
- Birthday Greeting Videos sponsored by Accenture
- SIFF’s Red Carpet It Happened at the World’s Fair Film Screening
- Puget Sound Business Journal Photo Opportunities with Local Sports & Entertainment VIPs
- Vintage Car Show
- Mascots & Seafair Pirates
- Vintage Merchandise Booths
- Midway Booths, many with FREE samples
- Wall of Jello Bricks
- FREE Admission to the Earth Portal
- Roaming Entertainment
- Mobile Food Vendors
- Much more!
Exciting Special Offers for our Birthday Bash Celebration!
The Next Fifty Gift Shops Special Birthday Bash Package * * * : The Future Remembered book, When Seattle Invented the Future DVD, a set of Next 50 Zombie Glasses and a Next 50 tote bag - a $105.00 value, special sale price on Sept. 8 only: $65.00
FREE Century 21 Exhibit at the International Fountain Pavilion
Pottery Northwest Open House – clay activities for the young, demonstrations, giant clay birthday cake
Teatro ZinZanni Open House – backstage tours every half hour, stations where people can try their hand at circus skills, boutique and bar will be open
* Arrive early, rides limited and on a first-come, first-served basis. Wristbands for FREE rides available at participating Bartell Drugs locations.
* * While supplies last, vouchers available Sept. 8, 11am - 3pm at Bartell Drugs Wellness Tent and Wells Fargo Advisors Playway ticket booth.
* * * The Next Fifty Gift Shops are located by the Seattle Center Monorail, and inside the International Fountain Pavilion.Offer good while supplies last.
Dates/times/events subject to change.