Starbucks Coffee(206) 728-4077
Sun. - Thurs. 7am - 9pm
Fri. - Sat. 7am - 10pm
- Specialty coffee drinks featuring freshly brewed coffees, teas, hot and cold beverages
- Italian-style espresso beverages
- Freshly ground coffee
- Wide variety of pastries and confections: muffins, scones, croissants, bagels, breads, doughnuts and sweet rolls
- Brownies, cookies and bars
- Warm breakfast items
- Variety of coffee-related accessories and equipment
Starbucks opened in 1971 in Seattle’s historic Pike Place Market, where they offered some of the world’s finest fresh-roasted whole bean coffees. In 1981, Howard Schultz (Starbucks chairman, president and chief executive officer) first walked into a Starbucks store and a year later he joined.
From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrated coffee and the rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. Starbucks' mission is to inspire and nurture the human spirit – one person, one cup, and one neighborhood at a time.
Today, with more than 15,000 stores in 50 countries, Starbucks is the premier roaster and retailer of specialty coffee in the world.