Welcome to Seattle Center
We are dedicated to making Seattle Center facilities accessible to patrons with disabilities and hope to make your visit an enjoyable one. We take pride in complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act to enhance your enjoyment of Seattle Center events.
We are striving to make your event experience as "user friendly" as possible. If you require special services and auxiliary aids when visiting Seattle Center, please contact Seattle Center customer service ten (10) business days in advance at (206) 684-7200 to allow for your personal assistance to be arranged. If there are ways in which we can improve our service to our guests with disabilities we encourage you to contact Seattle Center customer service at (206) 684-7200.
Available services on campus include but not limited to:
- Hearing Impaired use the Washington Relay Service (7-1-1)
- ADA Coordinator (206) 684-7200
- Guest Services at Events
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Available Materials (large print and/or Braille)
- American Sign Language Interpreters
- Closed-captioning at all Movies at the Mural screenings