SEATTLE CENTER WINTERFEST COLORING CONTEST RULES:
How to Enter:
Just download the coloring pages, color, and email to SC.Contest@seattle.gov. A new winner will be drawn every Monday from December 5, 2022 until January 2, 2023.
PARTICIPATION IS FREE; NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1) Eligibility: The Seattle Center Winterfest Coloring Contest is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia. Employees, directors (and their immediate families and those living in their same household) of Seattle Center are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. The Seattle Center Winterfest Coloring Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2) How to Enter: The Seattle Center Winterfest Coloring Contest begins at 12:01 A.M. Pacific Time (PT) on November 25, 2022 and ends at 11:59 P.M. (PT) on January 1, 2023. To enter, email your finished coloring page to Seattle Center Winterfest Coloring Contest. Limit of one entry per email.
3) Seattle Center, the City of Seattle, Co-Sponsors, Administrator, and their respective parents, affiliates, divisions, and agencies and each of the foregoing entities’ respective employees, officers, directors, and agents are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate receipt or transfer of entry information due to any cause, including but not limited to human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data receipt, failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, or software or any combination thereof, inability to access web sites, damage to a user’s computer system (hardware and software). Participants who submit inaccurate or incomplete entry may be excluded from participation in the prize drawing. All entries become the property of Seattle Center, a Department of the City of Seattle. Entries will not be used by the Seattle Center for commercial purposes but are subject to disclosure under the Washington Public Records Act. Entrants agree to be bound by these rules and consent to use of their names in any and all media without further consideration.
4) Prize Drawing. On or about Mondays in December (12/5, 12/12, 12/19, 12/26, 1/2) a random drawing will be conducted from among all eligible entries to select potential prize winners. The drawing will be conducted by the Seattle Center Social Media Team or designee. Potential winners are subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these official rules. Seattle Center will notify the potential winners by email, or social media within five (5) days of the prize drawing. Potential winners will be required to authorize an affidavit of eligibility/release of liability within seven (7) days of issuance of notification. Failure to complete and return/transmit the authorization in the time noted, or if prize notification is undeliverable, will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected and notified. Odds of winning prize are subject to the total number of eligible entries received.
5) Prize Packages: Prize winner is responsible for all arrangements associated with attending. No prize substitution or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of Seattle Center.
6) Limitations of Liability: Each participant agrees (i) to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and the decisions of Seattle Center which are final and binding on all matters relating to this Seattle Center Winterfest Coloring Contest , and (ii) to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Seattle Center, the City of Seattle and Co-Sponsors from any & all claims, actions, and/or liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with participation in and/or for entry into the Seattle Center Winterfest Coloring Contest, any related activities, or acceptance or use of any prize won.
Seattle Center reserves the right to disqualify from eligibility any entries which, in its sole and absolute discretion, are offensive, sexually inappropriate, infringe the rights of any third party, expose it to legal liability, or would tend to harm the good name and reputation of Seattle Center.
By submitting your coloring page into this contest, you are expressly conveying to Seattle Center all image rights and copyright rights in your coloring page and granting Seattle Center an express, worldwide, perpetual royalty-free license to use the coloring and your image for its and its affiliates’ marketing, promotion and other commercial purposes.
6) General Conditions: If for any reason this Seattle Center Winterfest Coloring Contest is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Seattle Center, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this contest, Seattle Center, the City of Seattle and the Co-Sponsors (Prize donors and Seattle Center Foundation) reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Should the Seattle Center Winterfest Coloring Contest be terminated, Seattle Center, the City of Seattle and Co-Sponsors reserve the right to select potential winner in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the action requiring such termination. Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer system, server, or service providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry to be received by Seattle Center, the City of Seattle and Co-Sponsors because of technical problems, human error or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer equipment relating to or resulting from participation in this contest. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the social media account submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the person assigned to the social media account by Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
7) Winners List: the name of the winner will be available on the Seattle Center social media pages, on or after December 5, 2022 – January 5, 2023.
8) Administrator: The Administrator of this Seattle Center Winterfest Coloring Contest is Seattle Center, a Department of the City of Seattle, 305 Harrison Street, Seattle, WA 98109-4645.