We are dedicated to making Seattle Center facilities accessible to patrons with disabilities and hope to make your visit an enjoyable one. We take pride in complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act to enhance your enjoyment of Seattle Center events.
We are striving to make your event experience as "user friendly" as possible. If you require special services and auxiliary aids when visiting Seattle Center, please contact Seattle Center customer service ten (10) business days in advance at (206) 684-7200 to allow for your personal assistance to be arranged. If there are ways in which we can improve our service to our guests with disabilities we encourage you to contact Seattle Center customer service at (206) 684-7200.
Available services on campus include but not limited to:
- Hearing Impaired use the Washington Relay Service (7-1-1)
- ADA Coordinator (206) 684-7200
- Guest Services at Events
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Available Materials (large print and/or Braille)
- American Sign Language Interpreters
- Closed-captioning at all Movies at the Mural screenings
- Wheelchair Charging Stations (standard power, XLR charging cables, 2 USB ports)
- Armory Locations:
- Primary - 3rd floor, west side, north of the glass elevator, near the chess set across form room 301
- Secondary - 2nd floor, west side of the Atrium, north facing side of the column, east of Ceres.
Accessible Parking Spaces
Accessible Parking Spaces are located at several locations along the periphery of the campus. All Seattle Center garages have designated accessible parking spots. If all the available spaces are full, visitors should check with the Attendant on Duty for remaining availability.
- Mercer Parking Garage offers 67 accessible parking stalls on levels B & C, adjacent to the garage’s sky bridge to Marion Oliver McCaw Hall. Note: due to height restrictions, the stalls at this facility are not van-accessible.
- The 5th Ave N Garage offers 24 accessible parking stalls, including eight van-accessible stalls. One of the van-accessible stalls is also equipped with an Electrical Vehicle Changing station.
- The Theatre Commons ADA Parking Lot, located between Seattle Repertory Theater and Cornish Playhouse, offers six accessible parking stalls, including three van-accessible stalls, and an accessible pick-up and drop-off area. An additional drop-off area along Mercer St. between Cornish Playhouse and Phelps Center/Exhibition Hall also accommodates patrons with disabilities.
- The School District Parking Lot, located at 5th Avenue North near the Harrison St. entry to the Seattle Center campus, offers six parking spaces, with one accessible parking stall and five van-accessible stalls, which are located in the southwest corner of the lower parking lot.
Adult Changing Room and Nursing Room
An ADA-compliant adult changing room and nursing room is located on the second floor of Seattle Center Armory along the north corridor. Please visit Customer Service in the north end of the Food & Event Hall near the stage for a key.